The Real benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar has been known as a remedy for thousands of years.
- Due to antibacterial properties, it can help to solve multiple health problems.
- Taking ACV in its natural form is unpleasant and potentially dangerous.
- With ACV gummies you can enjoy all the benefits, avoiding possible side-effects.
Spring is finally here with Summer not far away, which means it’s time to start thinking of how to get those beach bodies ready. Lose weight by any means necessary? Challenge accepted! However, exhausting ourselves at the gym and cutting down on carbs can often result not only in weight loss, but also in mood swings and possibly other undesired side-effects. You feel very irritable and suddenly find it difficult to look at somebody who still dares to enjoy their food. But does it really have to be this painful to lose weight?
There have been disputes and controversies going around about Apple Cider Vinegar and its exceptional health benefits. These are said to include detoxifying, help with bloating, weight management and much more. Well, let’s take a closer look at the real benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar has been known as a traditional remedy for more than two thousand years. It’s made by fermenting mashed apples with the help of yeast and bacteria. Organic and unfiltered ACV contains a substance called “Mother” that is rich in proteins, enzymes and beneficial bacteria.
So what are the benefits of consuming Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Weight management. ACV may actually aid with weight loss. Acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar helps to prolong the feeling of satiety. It stops you from overeating, you consume less calories, you feel full for more-extended periods of time, and subsequently you can lose weight. There are only 3 calories in one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and if 3 calories can save me from consuming 3000 calories worth of junk food, I’m all in.
- Digestive health support. ACV may increase healthy gut flora by killing harmful bacteria in the stomach or intestines. Excess bacteria in your gut may cause bloating and, due to its antimicrobial properties, ACV may help with that. It also contains the prebiotic fibre pectin which is believed to help with bloating and support digestion. On top of this, ACV is also known as a natural remedy for heartburn and acid reflux.
- Appearance. Apple Cider Vinegar may improve your skin’s health. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, ACV may help with acne and prevent skin infections.
- Immunity. ACV has beneficial bacteria and prebiotics that have a positive impact on the immune system. Due to its antibacterial nature, ACV also helps to fight pathogens and flush out toxins.
- Sugar. ACV helps to control blood sugar and insulin levels. If taken regularly, acetic acid in Apple Cider Vinegar may help to keep blood sugar at normal levels after meals, and also improve insulin function.
All this sounds absolutely amazing, but the problem is that taking ACV in its natural form can be unpleasant and potentially dangerous. Not only does it have strong taste and smell, but it can also damage your tooth enamel and cause throat irritation due to its acidic nature.
Thankfully, there’s no need to dilute Apple Cider Vinegar and suffer from possible side effects and strong smell. Nowadays, you can enjoy all the benefits of ACV packed in a small, soft, yummy, superfood-infused gummy. These easy-to-take ACV gummies can become a welcomed addition to your diet, enhance your results when on a weight loss journey and improve your overall wellness.